Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Paper mache goddess

A paper mache Goddess of Creativity would be cool for my art room. I did research about her and I I have done several sketches trying to come up with a design but they all keep looking the same. I think I am ready to start.

She is the only woman in the 7 Gods of Happiness. I found out about her from my friend Eileen.

This is a little key chain of the 7 Gods that Eileen gave me.

I could NOT find the pictures of Eileen's OLD WOODEN 7 Gods of Happiness. They are just beautiful and in a wooden box that her dad gave her many years ago.


This is a sketch I did of Eileen's Goddess.

A good website to read about them is: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/seven.shtml He also sells statues.

1 comment:

joanieART said...

Hey Arty, these are fun. Love the crows, all of them. And this goddess journal page is really well done. Love the ink and color wash.