Thursday, August 16, 2007

EDM #131 Draw a spray bottle

Everyday Matters Challenge #131 is draw a spray bottle.

Sometimes when I draw people from life, I draw their heads really small. I guess I do it on spray bottles too!

I didn't want to draw a 409 bottle. I wanted to draw my water bottle that I use to spray my watercolor palette, but I couldn't find it.
Note: I DID NOT mean to draw my fingers in the "flipping off" position.
Drawn with waterproof ink and watercolor pencil.


Anna said...

Cool drawings! And thanks for stopping by!

caseytoussaint said...

Nice work - I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't always control every aspect of my work!

Emma Pod said...

Very clever! Love the drawing and your comments about it!

phthaloblu said...

I always end up with the heads too small also. Then it's erase and do it again, and sometimes again! lol! This is wonderful and I wouldn't have even noticed your fingers if I hadn't read your commentary. Nice!