Saturday, April 28, 2007

Art Walk San Diego 2007

When I got home from Art Walk and reviewed my pictures of the day, they were of the surrounding art walk area. Maybe I got a little tired of looking at art, maybe it was the harbor breeze or (true confessions) maybe I was pretending to be a photographer.

Beautiful Pipes

A cute bungalow

The breakfast chair.

The tin man.
(a real man acting like a statue, poor thing)

Murals and Musicians

I wanted my picture taken under the little Italy sign but something happened
um . . . . or didn't happen

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos! There are a couple of these that would make great paintings... and I DO feel sorry for the Tin Man.
;-D

Lydia Velarde said...

Yup, Linda, I tipped the tin man just for his E for effort. Hee hee.

laserone_ said...

Heheheh great pix! I feel sorry for the tin man! I bet it's HOT out there, especially under a suit, hat and paint! :)